Looking for an opportunity to gain experience in Sports Events and Marketing? We have an exciting volunteer position for you!
Be a part of the game night excitement for all Tigers home games in NBL1 Season 2024!
This volunteer opportunity will offer industry experience in sports events, as well as exposure to sports marketing strategies and execution.
This position requires attendance at home games hosted at Willetton Stadium in season 2024. The NBL1 season runs from the end of March through to the end of July for regular season, and mid August for finals. Games are held across either Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, with the odd Sunday afternoon game.
The volunteer role will involve the following;
- Connecting with our fans and distributing limited edition player cards and posters.
- Setting up the player run outs with lights and other equipment in a timely manner.
- Assisting to run the “Fan Zone”. This includes set up and pack down of the activities and marketing materials in the area, monitoring the activity or activation of the night, and facilitating the post game signing and photo opportunities with our NBL1 players.
- Capturing the excitement of the night via photo and video.
- Co-ordinate on the night giveaways and games/activations in the game breaks.
If you want to be a part of the game night experience in this position, please forward your expression of interest to