The Willetton Basketball Association is generously supported by a range of committees.
From events and volunteers through to competition organisation, Willetton Basketball Committees were formed in 2021 as part of Willetton Basketball Association’s organisational restructure. Each of the committees generally meets monthly throughout the year.
Note – all advisory group and working group members are voluntary roles. Nominations for any available positions within will be advertised throughout Willetton Basketball Association annually or as positions arise.
Competition Advisory Committee
- Matthew Walsh – Chair
- Carly Odlum – Competitions Manager
- Chris Mawer – Referee Working Group Representative
- Gavin Fairchild – Senior Basketball Representative
- Brent Alexander – General Committee Member
- Graham Reynolds – Junior Competition Working Group Chair
High Performance Advisory Committee
- Peter Houghton – Chair
- Brad Robbins – Talent & Coaching Manager
- Jackie Keepa – High Performance Program Administrator
- Adam Nener – Men’s NBL1 Head Coach
- Simon Parker – Women’s NBL1 Head Coach
- Michael Winter – Boys WABL Representative
- Neil Wright – Girls WABL Representative
Events and Volunteers Working Group
- Hayley Wright – Chair
- Genevieve Adams – Volunteer Coordinator
- Carolyn Alexander – NBL1/WABL Events Coordinator
- Noah Heldt – NBL1 Game Night Entertainment Coordinator
Referee Working Group
- Ben Davies – Chair
- Jacob Crook
- Vic Rechichi
- Matthew Allen
- Kerron Houghton
- Lexi Rowan
Junior Competition Working Group
- Graham Reynolds – Chair
- Representatives from the eight domestic clubs within Willetton Basketball Association.